First and foremost, we respect the learning style of each student. There is no single method suitable for everyone. We organise each lesson by taking into consideration the needs of our students. We encourage and support our students for their effort.
We believe and we respect that "Every student is a whole world"
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Creative projects
- Working in pairs (pair work) and groups
- Educational projects
- Additional educational material
- Mock tests
- Computer room
- Movies and documentaries
- Educational trips to England and Germany
- Correspondence with schools abroad
- Participation in exchange programs
- Participation in contests